Rumor Control for November 27, 2010
We are only a few days away from In Your Face Wrestling's year end event on December 11th. We already have four blockbuster matches signed for the show, including WWE Hall of Famer Tito Santana in the main event.
Some more updates concerning "Controlled Chaos":
See you at the Rec Center in Saratoga Springs, NY on December 11th for "Controlled Chaos."
- Ian Daniels has stated that since his loss to Superbeast back in October, he wants another shot at the One-Man Army. We’ll see if he gets his wish in Saratoga Springs.
- We have word that up-and-comer Shiloh Robinson will not be able to compete at the show due to a slight knee injury. His doctors have not cleared him to wrestle but Robinson stated he will be there to support IYFW and be on the lookout for all potential opponents.
- Scott Scarsdale says that he is out to show his dominance in the singles ranks, since he has already been a dominant force in the tag team ranks. "The Millennium Millionaire" outlasted everyone this year in the In Your Face Rumble, only to be eliminated in the end by Vigo. Ever since that match, he is out to prove himself worthy to become the In Your Face Wrestling Champion.
- We tried to get comments from Pierre Vachon and Maxx Burton about the main event on December 11th, but both men did not respond to our emails nor phone calls. Vigo, however, did respond by stating that he is very much looking forward to the match as he has scores to settle with both Vachon and Burton for their actions against him at "Coronation Cup 2010" back in June. He also made it a point to mention what an honor it is to be teaming with Tito Santana.
- "Controlled Chaos" will be the biggest night for IYFW this year and every IYFW fan will not want to miss this event.
Previous Report - News & Rumors Home - Next Report
Carbone & Carbone LLP
Attorneys At Law